St. Columba Marché Weekend for 2019 is
Friday November 22nd and
Saturday November 23rd
Each November please join us to take in the festive warmth and enjoy our live piano music as you discover our beautiful marketplace. Invite a friend to enjoy a cup of coffee or a meal in a warm and welcoming environment.
- The Restaurant will once again be a great place to gather with friends and family.
Friday night supper – 17h30-19h30
Saturday Marché Brunch Café – 10h00-13h00
- Product Offerings: Besides our famous St. Columba pies, there will be our usual variety of home-made frozen meals, soups, more of our fabulous baking and Christmas gifts and decorations (see Boutique listing)!.
- Pre-order food forms: You can pre-order your favourite pies and other great items. Click here for the order form.
- The Great Food Hall will once again have a variety of great choices.
- Boutique Listings
- Kitchen Crafts with items to dress up any dinner table.
- Christmas Crafts to make the season even more festive.
- Knitting Table with handmade sweaters, scarves and mitts.
At St. Columba, we are proud that our whole congregation participates in this community event. After months of preparation, we can’t wait to see you.