Each month St. Columba invites the community for an evening of great food and company at the end of the week when you need a break. Activities for kids followed by a terrific meal and time for parents to relax while their children are busy with crafts, games, and stories. A donation of $8 per person is suggested and you are invited to bring your own beverages.
Appetizers – 17h30 (but come when you can)
- Aimed at families while welcoming all
- Activities for those who wish to participate
- Unplanned time for those who have had enough of schedules!
Main Course – 18h30
- Dinner is served.
- Food with young appetites in mind
- Bring your own wine if you wish.
- When kids are finished eating, they are invited to play
- Adults can linger and chat
Dessert – 19h30
- Dessert is served.
- Leave when you wish!